YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

he wound up working for EA I went to work
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Anusara YogaMessage format

jma325
Posted 2015-08-29 5:21 AM (#213383)
Subject: he wound up working for EA I went to work

Veteran

She has graciously agreed to an interview with the Advanced Media Network.I'll be asking her about how the initial blog post got started,how it set fire to the internet gaming community,and both her and her husbands new ventures at an independent game studio and gamewatch.org.AMN Erin,thanks for being with us today.Erin No problem.AMN For listeners that have just heard about you,how did the EA_Spouse blog post get started? Erin Well lets see my husband and I were working for a small fifa 16 coins game studio called Taldren Incorporated back in 2003 2004.The company went under,he wound up working for EA I went to work for a company called Gopets which is based out of South Korea.I was working from home and he was working at EA.They immediately laid a crunch the day after he started and despite numerous reassurances that the crunch would stop it never did.I got very frustrated wrote an essay; posted it and that was the beginning of quite a lot of things actually.AMN Word spread like wild fire on the internet,how did the message get out that fast?Erin You know it s kind of interesting because I deliberately did not post a link to the thing anywhere except for one place I posted a link in one Live Journal community called Game Developers actually I think its called that fifa coin I don t remember.I waited to see what would happen if I only posted it in one place and it went from there.I never touched it after that but some people of the community,about 400 people,decided to post it all over the place and it just took off.AMN So this community was just mainly game developers then? Or fans or people involved in game development?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)