YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

as he reveals he has a Radeon
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-08-25 2:12 AM (#213292)
Subject: as he reveals he has a Radeon

Veteran

? Don't let the fact that it's a free, web-based game stop you from playing it. It's a really enjoyable turn-based strategy game, that rivals Final Fantasy Tactics, in my opinion. It's getting even bigger today with the release of the Attack of the Artifacts expansion set, which like the core game pays homage to tabletop strategy Runescape games. Blue Manchu Runescape games have clearly outdone themselves.The Attack of the Artifacts expansion contains all new content, cards, items, and a branad new league mode. Included in the expansion are over 70 new cards, 200 new items and six new adventures as well as a brand new Runescape player league system.The press release invites us to explore the mysterious Valley of Tezkal and collect powerful new cards and artifacts from the distant past. Challenge Sharkbears, Umber Bulks and other monsters of legend in fiendishly difficult new adventures.In the brand new league system, Runescape players can take on the role of monsters wielding devastating monster cards or use your Runescape player party to challenge others on radically new boards to win prizes including pizza, treasure chests and unique figures.A trailer for the Attack of the Artifacts can be seen below, with further details to be found at the Runescape game's official blog. Did I mention that it's free to play?These Unreal Engine 4 8K Screenshots Trump Even The Best Of 4K. We have for you an impressive display of the abilities of Unreal Runescape Gold Engine 4, and really, something of a counterargument to the hype for 8th gen consoles, especially the Playstation 4. These screenshots demonstrate 8K as output by UE4.The person who generated these screenshots, K-putt, seems to be a high level PC user, as he reveals he has a Radeon 7950, which he has outputting 4.12 teraflops, and an Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3, outputting a similarly incredible 83 gigaflops. He also seems to have been playing with outputting Dear Esther on 8K, so it seems he's just as interested in stylish indies as the big budget AAAs. Wow.. my 7950 delivers 4.12 teraflops.Regarding these pictures, what can I possibly say? Yes, they definitely trounce the 4K image galleries we've featured before, and they produce incredibly detailed visuals. I would personally note Unreal Engine is at its most impressive recreating caverns and ice caves, which match the best photography we've seen out of a National Geographic. Unfortunately, the one pic of a living room (or is it a hotel room) lacks verisimilitude by virtue of how basic everything looks. It unrealistically looks too clean, although this may be a look that's fine for some Runescape games.Anyway, enough ranting here. You can check out the images below, and if you want to see them in full resolution, click the gear at the top right hand side and select View or Download full resolution. Enjoy.Diablo 3: Legendary Gems Under 'Serious' Consideration for Implementation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)