YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

his remaster may be heading
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-08-14 9:02 PM (#213109)
Subject: his remaster may be heading

Veteran

?they should have thought about what else was going to be occurring at the same time. Really, I'm just playing Devil's advocate - this is some pretty shady business, at it's core. I hope Bungie wisens up and realizes that they are alienating Runescape players at a pretty fast rate. With so many new Runescape games on the horizon, they need to ensure Destiny's longevity. The way they are going about it now isn't going to do that.Destiny: The Dark Below and Battlefield Hardline Incentives Detailed by Runescape gamestop. Retailer Runescape gamestop has today revealed new incentives to encourage Runescape players to buy Destiny's The Dark Below expansion and Battlefield Hardline with them, Runescape gamespot reports.Anyone who picks up Destiny's first major DLC, The Dark Below, at Runescape gamestop will net a free poster for their trouble. The Dark Below releases tomorrow on all platforms, but PlayStation owners will have access to extra content.Runescape gamestop has also announced that anyone who pre-orders Battlefield Hardline will earn a Runescape gamestop exclusive 'Precision Battle Pack'. The add-on comes with a special camo skin, an XP boost, and a highly accurate rifle. Battlefield Hardline launches on March 17th, 2015 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.Bungie has confirmed that all progress from Destiny will transfer to that game's eventual sequel.The post and battle pack are show below.Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Coming to PS4?. Earlier this year, Square Enix released Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, a touched-up dual pack containing both titles in the PS2 FFX saga. Among the changes were improved textures and lighting, remastered soundtracks, new content from the Runescape games' International versions, and a 30-minute audio drama that focuses on events following FFX-2. And now, this remaster may be heading to PS4.Over on Square Enix Boutique, Square's French-language online shop, there was a listing rskfc for the pack on PS4. I say was because it's obviously not there anymore. At least NeoGAF was able to capture proof that it was there at one point. If true, the PS4 version will ready for sale (at least in Europe) in Spring 2015.The original Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster did decently, but I'm sure Square was hoping for even more sales. Just like the reissue of Tomb Raider, the company may be hoping that a PS4 build will push sales over the edge.Driveclub Patch 1.08 Brings Dynamic Weather, Game Improvements. Evolution Studios has revealed the contents of patch 1.08 of Driveclub, now available at 1.4 GB.The biggest additions in this patch are revamped, dynamic weather, now good for both online and offline play, and two new tracks, Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada. You can race these tracks reversed as well.Want a sneak peek at what the weather will look like? We have a preview courtesy Youtuber Shirrako, whom you can subscribe to here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)