YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'd love a running commentary by Ellison
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Iyengar YogaMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2015-07-27 3:53 AM (#212857)
Subject: I'd love a running commentary by Ellison

Veteran

?whose full story you can read here.Burke has a history of making statements that don't quite mesh with reality: it wasn't too long ago when he previously claimed that it was your ISP's fault if you pirated, and not yours (yes, really).iiNet's CEO David Buckingham, who we have on good authority is neither crazy nor dedicated to the theft of movies, will be attending the forum.Source: ZDNetI Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream original short story and soundtrack added to the Steam re-release. By Alex Walker on May 7, 2014 at 7:48 am I mentioned that the horror genre has been pretty under serviced for while, but what I didn't mention was one of the classics I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream. Buy RS Gold The adventure game, which was adapted from Harlan Ellison's award-winning short story with the significant help of Ellison himself, has been available on Steam and Good Old Runescape games for a while now, much to the pleasure of nostalgics such as yours truly.But the news gets even better, with an announcement on the Runescape game's Steam page confirming the release of new content. Owners will now have access to MP3 and OGG versions of the Runescape game's soundtrack, free of charge, while the Steam version now also comes with the original short story.A fix for mouse stuttering has also been included, although the developers teasingly say an update to their depot management whatever that is will allows us to put out updates much more efficiently. Exactly what content you can provide besides the soundtrack and the original story isn't clear the design documents, perhaps? but either way, you have to appreciate the endeavour of adding new content to a game released in 1995.Personally, I'd love a running commentary by Ellison and the developers, but we'll wait and see.Destiny House of Wolves trailer teases new singleRunescape player and multiRunescape player content. By Jason Imms on May 16, 2015 at 11:46 am “When the Fallen sought to destroy us, I protected the reef. In the end we showed the mercy. They met that mercy… with betrayal.”The new trailer for Destiny expansion House of Wolves once again invites us to believe that there might be some deep, story-focused singleRunescape player content up in there, but we all know the truth. That content exists, but most of it lives as text in the Grimoire, the companion application which houses screeds of deep and detailed lore and worldbuilding, almost completely absent from the Runescape game itself.That said, more Destiny isn’t a bad thing, it sure could do with more content.The House of Wolves expansion brings with it new singleRunescape player missions, a new strike, new multiRunescape player maps, new weapons and gear, a new social space, and “epic new activities.”
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)