YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

but the console version was a blast
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

juanjuan075249
Posted 2015-07-06 2:29 AM (#212582)
Subject: but the console version was a blast

Veteran

?Weirdly, the same game hasn’t been confirmed for Xbox One yet, though Blizzard is finally talking about why, and when that might actually get sorted out. “I don’t know where we are with Microsoft Microsoft right now so I can’t really comment on what that contract looks like,” Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry explained toVideoRunescape gamer. “The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.” “We’ve already done it with the 360 and PS3, so that team knows how to develop at the same time for both of those platforms. That’s just what we do. And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out.” So the issue is a rights dispute, not any sort of technical problem. And this is the first thing approaching confirmation that an Ultimate Evil Edition will indeed come to Xbox One at some point. That’s good news, as somehow if Sony Sony managed to land Diablo 3 as an exclusive, that would be a nice grab for them. Few people realize just how well the game functions on a console, long having been used to the PC version. But for my money, I enjoyed the controller set-up far more than constantly key mashing and mouse clicking. Perhaps that’s my inherent bias as a largely console Runescape gamer, but a few hundred hours sunk into the PC version means I’ve at least had the experience of both. The PS4 Ultimate Evil Edition still has no firm release date, so I have to rs gold wonder if they’re waiting to get things sorted with Microsoft so they can announce both versions are coming out at the same time, hopefully this spring or summer. While multiplatform Runescape games might have yawning release gaps between say, PS4/Xbox One and Wii U versions (Watch Dogs, most recently), there usually isn’t a long release gap between release dates for Sony and Microsoft’s systems. Not unless there’s some sort of exclusivity agreement, but I don’t think that’s what’s happening here. In fact, it’s rather hard to imagine what the hold-up might be, but it seems Blizzard is working on both at the same time, assuming it will get resolved in time for release. Fanboy Wars: The Newest eBook From Forbes The Fight For The Future Of Video Runescape games is a warts-and-all look at the clashes between the Runescape video game business and its passionate fans. If you hated Diablo 3 at launch, it’s hard to blame you, but the console version was a blast and the PC version has been patched into a game that’s 100% more fun than the alpha test version released two years ago for retail. Give it another shot if you gave it up, it might surprise you. Follow meon Twitter,subscribe tomy Forbes blog,and pick up a copy of my sci-fi novel,The Last Exodus,andits sequel,The Exiled Earthborn. Sony Sells Off Square Enix Shares. Sony Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. has sold off its entire stake in Runescape video game publisher Square Enix.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)