YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I was many times
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

rousutt
Posted 2015-05-12 8:33 PM (#212123)
Subject: I was many times

?What skills with explosive powder circulated on the Internet, in the end there is no effective, I think many people have their own opinions - in here to talk about my own views, and experience. Some friends say the first explosion powder day, a great chance, huh ~ nonsense, just a few examples of the first 10 days you can burst out a few? In general there will be a - this is normal the chances of good and bad luck did not say - I tired of their daily brushing, brush abyss of choice: 1: time period. Many people think that is the time period, the time point each day, it is not true, I said here that the period of time each week, think about what most informants period? Saturday and Sunday, in general people, the chance of items falling It will be lower, so one day when you brush 5, 10 powder did not burst into the abyss, I advise you to continue tomorrow, maybe you can adhere to appear at the end of a very After choosing. [Many often brush abyss friends often have this kind of experience, a lot of times a day to the SS and pink, but nothing a few days, or one day just out of one, now you get the idea. I and everyone else, time did not choose well, in the end for what belongs to you, have your own research, for example, on Mondays and Thursdays I feel particularly vulnerable to something (in skipping school students do not come out brush, being careful to burst into the SS The teacher caught walking). 2: Number of hit. Most of the articles are saying the number is not more than 25.50 hit. Something. Here I want to say yes, definitely hit a few less good, but even if you are super, it does not matter, I burst a part of over 100 SS still strike back, (Nima met four priesthood or assassin team or ~ ~ ~ ~ is some damage is not high beling brandish your guy, pit father ah), every time I hit into the map are direct disregard number, J Cheap DFO Gold hide, results, and as usual, not much difference, too despise hit back and more, with back hit plot? dead resurrection once, but we must remember to leave a strange little blood left over, after the resurrection and then hit a few mentioned about 12, but not too much, a little thought you too cow B TX , do not give you this cow B figure, relatively speaking, so burst rate is indeed improve a lot, (TX if this is to give me the original SS, but I was many times in one fell swoop?, Nani, who knows? ) Resurrection little money, too much trouble is not recommended. 3: Map of difficulty. I used to brush the king level, but since the opening of the 70 appeared hero class, I feel explosive rate as before - Could it be that the king now level burst rate is set to have a warrior class? We all know the difficulties of the abyss explosive powder grade . Hero level much higher than the king of the general level of the abyss.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)