YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what you are wearing a hat
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

wenwen0214
Posted 2015-02-04 3:17 AM (#211886)
Subject: what you are wearing a hat

New User

So, had receive many, please Jun Mo worry, into the Tang style, wig can be repeated. Welcome to 'sweep the' focus of the company official micro-letters, learn the latest special offers additional information, stories and video stores across the country, I wish you a happy life! I am over 50 years old gray-wiged, balding and began a. Looks like more than 60 years old. This year, hit a fraud occurs meaning classmates, he deliberately gave me a wig. I tried wearing a worn, I feel pretty good, people seemed to young 10 years old, also appeared to be very spiritual. Two days ago, the north wind blowing, I seized the opportunity to wear a wig. Just go out, they met a neighbor Wang to send his son to kindergarten, the little guy always weekdays grandfather, grandfather to call me today, I am shocked met a long time before timidly shouting' uncle good!' Wang hurriedly corrected:' should call Grandpa Yeah, today, how committed confused.' Wang's son looked confused and said:' Today grandpa did a head of white wig, you should call uncle Yeah.' to the company, guard Zhang face encounter, he glanced at me, said to me:' are you looking for? Make a note of registration.', I smiled and said:' Zhang, you did not wake up now, how even I can not recognize it.' Pharaoh looked carefully Chou Chou me, his face surprised and asked:' what you are wearing a hat, ye so weird.', I am sorry to say:' not a hat, a ladies wigs.' Zhang like watching a rarity, as I turn around three times. After lunch, I went to walk around the office next door, front door, I heard parrots Zhangsao said:' LaoGuo today wearing a wig, put herself to look like a little guy, I think he is there Flower Heart , want Kumufengchun Yeah.' Over time, domestic wig sales season has arrived. Winter, coupled with the approaching New Year, many urban women like to change the wigstyle, some people choose to go to the barber shop, some people choose to buy a wig. Hot summer weather, wearing a wig is not appropriate, and now the temperature is low, people who wear wigs filed, either get a new wigstyle can change at any time back to the original wigstyle, very convenient. Every year, especially in the second half of the year, domestic sales season is a wig.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)