YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wholesale ping g20 irons www.vsgolf.co.uk
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Anusara YogaMessage format

Couch
Posted 2014-12-16 4:13 AM (#211805)
Subject: Wholesale ping g20 irons www.vsgolf.co.uk

Extreme Veteran

I’ve always respected Ping, they have a well-deserved reputation.I have been using Ping irons ever since i started playing after I switch to wholesale golf clubs my game improved a lot.

The K15 irons from Ping are aimed at the game improvements with the hybrid matching concept allowing players to put together a set that offers them maximum flexibility and forgiveness. Like all game improvement irons better players are going to find the look a little clumsy and I must admit that the head is far bigger than I feel comfortable with but if you struggle with you irons then the wholesale ping g20 irons may offer you the solution. They are easy to hit and the sweet spot appears to cover the whole club face so mishits be rare. Definitely a club to look at if game improvement is what you are looking for.

They feature a titanium face, to produce long, straight ball flights and maximum forgiveness on mis-hits. The K15 irons achieve this with enormous heads and extremely wide soles that combine to produce hybrid-like performance.The Ping K15 irons are a hybrid set made up of multi-metal irons and high launching hybrids, designed for golfers who benefit from a maximum forgiveness design.

The best part about the wholesale ping g15 driver is that they are built for lower spin and a higher ball flight. This means you can land the ball softly and stick it on the green right by the pin. It also means that you have more forgiveness and do not have to hit the ball directly with the center of the club face every single time in order to get the ball flight you are after.

They allow golfers to enjoy a consistent and high trajectory throughout the set with the inclusion of strengthened lofts while golfers can enjoy complete flexibility by choosing to replace the 5 and 6 irons with the 5 and 6 K15 hybrids to create an iron set that is comfortable enough to give you confidence on every shot.

These Ping K15 irons are also made with an offset hosel, which helps to lower the spin by allowing you to close the club face easier at impact. You will be amazed when you pull these babies out and give them their first test run. Many of those that have already started to play wholesale ping g20 driver are thrilled with the performance that they are getting out of them.

Designed to be the most forgiving set of irons in Ping's range, the K15 irons can be combined with hybrids to make a combination set. A lightweight titanium face is combined with a stainless steel body and a wide sole to help launch the ball higher. The lightweight face is the largest in Ping's range to provide plenty of forgiveness.

The sole of the club wider and the width at the toe is greater where a tungsten weight has been placed inside the cavity back instead of in the sole as it was in the wholesale ping g30 hybrid. provide an excellent game improvement option and by incorporating the K15 hybrids high handicapper golfers can have a hybrid iron set that matches their game throughout the set.

Ping has always been one of the best irons you oculd buy but this new K 15 set is awesome. If you're serious about lowering your scores, get them.Ping manufacturing does a wonderful job in helping with fittings and adjustments. I will not play another brand iron set.

Ping g30 driver vs g30 irons www.aucheapgolfclubs.com
Taylormade tour preferred mb irons 2014 www.australiagolfset.com
Titleist cb 714 irons for sale www.golfsetwholesale.com
Callaway apex irons www.golfausprice.com
Titleist SM5 Raw Black Wedges www.golfclubsausonline.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version