YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kundalini for self confidence communication and against Fear
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

francoiscoiscois
Posted 2011-03-18 6:47 PM (#207932)
Subject: Kundalini for self confidence communication and against Fear

New User

Hello everybody

Since I have discover the Kundalini Yoga I have fell a big progression in my life.

And I would like to know some exercise that can be particulary benefits for me.

I would say that my big probleme is the lack of self confidence and the dificulty to communicate my feelings when it come to love somebody or being angry ....
Or just to act natural, express or know what I feel...
Each Time when I meet a Girl that I love and want to show my desire I feel such a fear in my stomac and such a difficulty to express myself, say anythink that I don't dare to talk to her, and she have to make the first and the next step toward me... But I want to be free to express my love to everybody.
I don't want to fear anymore that somebody looks into my eyes and see myself as I am

The thing is I have bing rape as I was a Child, and never said it to anybody until the last 3 Month. and I feel ashame and it is hard to show me as I am...

So that about the explication of what I feel

Appart from making a psychotherapie (What I do also)
I would like to know any exercise to fight our Fear, to build self confidence, and to communicate more easily with other people...

If you know some of that kind of exercise please tell me , I will be really grateful

Thanks

Francois
Top of the page Bottom of the page
francoiscoiscois
Posted 2011-03-24 1:43 PM (#207961 - in reply to #207932)
Subject: RE: Kundalini for self confidence communication and against Fear

New User

Hum

Is there anybody in this forum ?
ZENSHIATSULA
Posted 2011-04-14 8:00 AM (#208125 - in reply to #207932)
Subject: RE: Kundalini for self confidence communication and against Fear

New User

francoiscoiscois - 2011-03-18 6:47 PM

Hello everybody

Since I have discover the Kundalini Yoga I have fell a big progression in my life.

And I would like to know some exercise that can be particulary benefits for me.

I would say that my big probleme is the lack of self confidence and the dificulty to communicate my feelings when it come to love somebody or being angry ....
Or just to act natural, express or know what I feel...
Each Time when I meet a Girl that I love and want to show my desire I feel such a fear in my stomac and such a difficulty to express myself, say anythink that I don't dare to talk to her, and she have to make the first and the next step toward me... But I want to be free to express my love to everybody.
I don't want to fear anymore that somebody looks into my eyes and see myself as I am

The thing is I have bing rape as I was a Child, and never said it to anybody until the last 3 Month. and I feel ashame and it is hard to show me as I am...

So that about the explication of what I feel

Appart from making a psychotherapie (What I do also)
I would like to know any exercise to fight our Fear, to build self confidence, and to communicate more easily with other people...

If you know some of that kind of exercise please tell me , I will be really grateful

Thanks

Francois

There is a manual called "Heart-Centered Meditations for Kundalini Yoga" by Yogi Bhajan I believe. I did the kriyas and meditations last week with a teacher named Brent Stevens in Los Angeles at Golden Bridge Yoga. These kriyas and exercises will remove subconscious blocks from childhood. You will heal yourself with them. It is a lot of "breath of fire" in various poses with a healing meditation at the end with a powerful gong relaxation pose. What city are you in?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)