YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

feeling good
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Bikram YogaMessage format

gogirl58
Posted 2004-11-26 12:54 AM (#12898)
Subject: feeling good

Extreme Veteran

Hi, since I never fail to report when I disillusioned with Bikram, lets me say that I am very happy currently. I am entering my third year of 1 to 4 times a week Bikram. I think somewhere along the line, someone told me that two years was a turning point. I am experiencing less boredom, more interest inside of myself and some inconsistent progress in my everlasting struggle to balance. It seems that certain postures had been a very big effort, but they start getting easier in the beginning and the end, of the posture and then they are easier all of the way through. The other phenomenon I have noticed is that the sequencing of the postures makes sense with my body. When we get to wind removing pose, I am ready for that compression. It a wonderful state to be
in, and I know it will change, hopefully not too soon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jahamasa
Posted 2004-11-26 7:45 PM (#12934 - in reply to #12898)
Subject: RE: feeling good

Congratulation! I am just returning to Bikram after a very long break and it has been a real struggle during certain poses. Thanks for the reminder of how good it can be when we stick to our practice.
innerline
Posted 2004-11-28 8:15 PM (#12978 - in reply to #12898)

Have you had a orgasim in class yet. I does happen. I sometimes am very giddy in class but have to make it look like am not, since many are in the heavy space. In one class I had to move into the back corner of the room because I was making everyone laugh by playing with my balance and about to fall but somehow wouldn't, it was during my second class in a row, so I was very light. After six years straight and teaching for four, the class has taken on new meaning. Like for the past 5 months I have been exploring my hip sockets and its relationship to my sense of space and to the functioning of the left and right sides of my brain. I am awestruck in every class. States turn into perminant traits, so no fear in loosing what you are experiencing. The more you surrender into the inherent power of the moment the less likely you are to have the ups and downs that plague the first few years. " Feeling good , Dana nana na, I new that I would now, So good, So good"
gogirl58
Posted 2004-11-28 10:57 PM (#12981 - in reply to #12898)

Extreme Veteran

Thank you for responding.
Tonight I had a VERY difficult class. I almost fell during the triengle. My foot slipped on a puddle and slid about 3 inches. I look forward to the good times being more consistent. In spite of my difficulties tonight, I still had a better class than I had a year ago, on average.

This is difficult stuff to figure out. I did correlate my difficulties in class with the fact that I did not eat since breakfast. My class was at 4:30. I won't do that again.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)