YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this good or bad?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

Peter_Wek
Posted 2006-07-11 12:40 PM (#58297)
Subject: Is this good or bad?

I am 15 years old and i started doing meditation on my own. What i do is before i go to sleep i lay down turn everything off so its quiet close my eyes and start breathing throught my nose... then breathing out after like 5 minutes of doing that i start on thinking about each part of my body and relaxing it and after i do that i lay for a while and I try to reflect on the day and what i could have done better and things such. After like 25 minutes of doing that i slowly get a tingy feeling that starts from my head and slowly works its way down to my feet. The feeling is kind of like the feeling in your nose when your about to sneeze, but all over my body my hands also feel really funny its like i couldnt bend my fingers all the way. I personally liked that feeling, so I want to get your opinion if thats a good thing or not.

Thnx

Also my body start feeling really light sometimes its like my right hand jsut like raises a little as if it was levitating even tho im not raising it concsiously

Edited by Peter_Wek 2006-07-11 12:47 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
judamom
Posted 2006-07-13 1:53 PM (#58576 - in reply to #58297)
Subject: RE: Is this good or bad?

I do not think of things as "good or bad". I think of things as experiences and I think it is wonderful that at age 15 you are attempting meditation on your own. It sounds like your body is responding and I would keep exploring--maybe attempt a journal---write down, just as you did for us to read, a continuation of your experiences. Thanks for sharing, hope you will continue to explore and to share. Judamom
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)