YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

and now a group of sky, full,
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

tianyu
Posted 2015-05-31 10:13 PM (#212181)
Subject: and now a group of sky, full,

Veteran

?One can imagine that is the last to die. I do not say that art can also win. Yes! In fact, but at the same high strength and equipment before technology, this is useless. I have used a similar technique Shura told me to play, and he and one of them equipped with 10, and armor plate. Rising to the defense! I speculate full level automatically move until they shoot in the air, not half of one third of the blood overthrow. 14 meteor falls Frostsaber people, ghost basic the 2nd I printed from this Zenong so I want to say is, DNF play extremist PK want to spend money on at least 400+ laurels - or just a little self-confidence to consider it. I'm going to set that brush, PK a waste of money. However, if only a small part with and also possible. Graph DFO Gold also requires low brush a small party, the mount point is not necessarily to buy, as you practice more, nothing slow point. But drugs and DNF equipment and weapons, and the same can not be sloppy. Do not look at how many minutes people online is king! Unless consumption - those people who are the effects of all medications wing, strength and intelligence. He said there is no consumption, you can still get the ah ~ drug should be kept from the influence of replacement equipment. Graph brush is a technology that gate! I do not think a DNF without strengthening the arms, no point, standard equipment, there is no consumption by King - impossible! Therefore, the ability to choose your own map of brush you play or PK, of course, you can also have two one, but the result is not good and I hope everyone can have fun! Any game, not from the tyrant jokingly civilian, and the poor of the points. From my point of view, DNF in the local tyrant is a type of game for a living, do something every day, family and money in the sky Gold game, clear sky, and the equipment is not only the beginning of the tape and all JP also have attributed the word powder, and the promotion of 10 or more and more than half of JP warehouse equipment, that person may be referring to the local tyrant. Frivolous, and this is the kind of sky cover, and equipment are all JP, Vice-JP cards as well as the promotion of 10 or less, as belonging to the petty bourgeoisie. The civilian population is a kind of heaven thirty-two suite, or a group of high fashion, and equipment are generally following seven professional groups DNF, jewelry, weapons and DNF are a variety of purple, therefore, belongs to the civilian population. The poor do not do, is only thirty-two high fashion or otherwise, and all manner of purple relatively inexpensive equipment, the body totaling more than 500W, and can be called poor. Why do I divided on this point? If you just have to say that is not heaven on a tyrant, and I think that's wrong, and now a group of sky, full, and the sky shutdown, at most, a thousand dollars, and now a thousand dollars, so what? So if you want the crown concept tyrant, I feel the need to invest 30,000 yuan on its own, it can only be calculated on the tyrant it!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)