Hi Everybody
Cyndi
Posted 2010-10-14 9:06 PM (#125528)
Subject: Hi Everybody

Expert Yogi

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I finished Massage Therapy School and am getting ready to take the National Board Test. It's all been very good and lots of work..but totally worth every moment. I can now talk Anatomy and Physiology, a lil' bit better than before, in a Western Mindset of course, along with my Oriental skills...it's gonna be quite interesting to say the least. Hope you guys are doing good.

I heard from Neelbhai a month or so ago. He's in Pune, India with Nancy. They seem very happy over there and I'm not sure when he's coming back. I really miss him though. I think he is taking a leave of absence. I guess I'll have to go over there and hunt him down soon.

Take care!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tourist
Posted 2010-10-15 10:00 AM (#125541 - in reply to #125528)
Subject: RE: Hi Everybody

Expert Yogi

Hi Cyndi - great to have the update on you and Neel. Life has certainly taken a lot of us away from the boards! I have a new job that keeps me hopping and some days barely time to log on to sweep out the constant and aggravating spam. It is like doing housekeeping in a house I barely get time to live in:-)

Posted 2010-10-31 12:11 AM (#125861 - in reply to #125528)
Subject: Re: Hi Everybody

I see most everyone on FB (if we aren't on FB together, let me know), and otherwise, i only do one other board right now. bruce gave me a nudge some time ago, but now that the business is slowly sorting itself out (fewer financial leaks, check! right people in, check! eco-business plan moving along, check! finances sorting out, check! and so on!) i can probably handle TWO boards. and facebook. and my new blog, which will be up and running in a couple of weeks.

i'll let you know.

cyndi, contrats, and i'm sure your board will go or has gone very well.