YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MapleStory M is on the Play Store as an English language open beta
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

4Rsercom
Posted 2018-04-17 3:50 AM (#242753)
Subject: MapleStory M is on the Play Store as an English language open beta

MapleStory M is Nexon's Most Up-to-date attempt to bring the MapleStory MMORPG into Android. They'd attempted previously in 2015 with the release of Pocket MapleStory, but fans of the PC version were none too happy with the changes made to the game and its god-awful controls. It has since been eliminated, but it doesn't imply Nexon has given up on bringing the franchise to mobile. Back in October of 2016 MapleStory M was released in Korea, but there was no word about an English release. Well, it looks like we know for sure that an English version is coming stateside as a public beta is up on the Play Store at the moment Cheap Maplestory Mesos.

Now, one thing you will want to keep in mind is that the current English record of MapleStory M will just be accessible on the Play Store before January 30th. So if you would like to jump in the MMORPG gameplay, then you ought to do so post haste, since the clock is counting down. It's also worth pointing out that the game's servers will soon be wiped after this beta is finished, therefore any progress you make in the sport is going to be lost when it is officially released. Fortunately any in-app purchases that will definitely be in the last release aren't active with this beta, so there's no way to lose any cash while analyzing out the title.

If you are unfamiliar with MapleStory, it's a highly popular Korean 2D MMORPG that has been available on PC since 2003. Yes it's super grindy, and yes it is extremely pay-to-win, but that's never seemed to prevent any of its fans. As for what sets MapleStory M apart from its PC predecessor, well, not too much, and that's a fantastic thing. Sure, there are a few quality of life improvements for easier touchscreen controllers. One of those is that the inclusion of a car questing button at the top left of the display, just like you'd expect to see in the majority of cellular MMOs out there. Of course, any auto features are optional, which means you are free to play how you enjoy, which is very good for those people who plan on playing manually.

Oh, also if you're counting on any type of controller support, the beta has no such attribute. Maybe this will probably be added in later, but that is most likely a stretch because the game was available in Korea for a bit more than a year now, as far as I know it doesn't have control support.

All in all, I must say I was amazed to watch MS2 Mesos show up on the Play Store with an English version. I am even more excited because it's indeed a whole lot closer if not nearly exactly the same as the PC version. Sure the super grindy gameplay won't be for everybody, and there's absolutely no doubt that Nexon will be nickel and diming its fans once the game's IAPs are live from the final product. But despite all of the regular complaints, there's something very endearing about the sport that's difficult to simply shrug off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)